Information campaign and promotion of the vote for the 2019 presidential elections
For the presidential elections of 2019, the Romanian Parliament has taken a series of measures that aim to prevent the long waiting times experienced during the European Parliament Elections.
- The voting process for postal voting has been simplified and modernized.
- Voting outside of the Romanian borders will take place over 3 days, from Friday to Sunday.
In preparation of the elections, the Diaspora Civică Berlin team has worked on a series of informational materials and activities which can help:
- Explanations of the administrative steps which you must follow in order to be able to vote abroad: https://diasporacivica.com/tot-ce-trebuie-sa-stii-despre-alegerile-prezidentiale-2019-pentru-diaspora/
- Information encouraging the postal voting ( administrative steps, deadlines, FAQ, centralizing the information from a variety of sources).
- Information and registrations session for the postal voting ( plus live streaming): https://www.facebook.com/diasporacivicaberlin/videos/1267642356750390/
- Participation in the voting process as members of the voting committee at the Romanian Embassy in Berlin
- Real-time information about the voter turn-out in Berlin, Germany, and the rest of the world during the two presidential voting rounds.
You can find more information on our Facebook page.